Terms & Conditions
DAF Driver Challenge
By registering or nominating an individual for the Challenge the participant/ nominator agrees to the terms and conditions of the DAF Driver Challenge, including the following:
1. All personal information submitted in your application form must be true and correct
2. Participating in the challenge carries no cost for the contestants
3. Contestants will not receive payment for competing in the challenge
4. DAF Trucks may use your details to contact you only regarding the DAF Driver Challenge and to inform you about the Challenge
5. DAF Trucks will not share your contact details with any other parties outside of the DAF Driver Challenge
6. You agree that DAF Trucks can take photography and film featuring you throughout your involvement in the challenge and understand this may be used across a number of channels including online, print material and press. These materials will only be used for the promotion of the 2019 DAF Driver Challenge and any future driver challenges hosted by DAF Trucks
7. If you are invited to take part in the national or international event you will be required to sign a participation form which will cover the following items:
• Health & Safety
• Non-Disclosure Agreement
8. If you are selected to be one of the shortlisted drivers and are unavailable to attend the national or international final you will no longer be eligible to take part
By entering the competition you agree that DAF Trucks may use names and/or answers from the contestants/nominators in external and internal communications related to the Challenge.
As requested, semi-finalists, finalists and the winner agree to cooperate in DAF Driver Challenge events, press releases and other forms of media attention. Names, photos, video and quotes of the semi-finalists, finalists and winner maybe used in varying communications by DAF Trucks.